I forgot all about this salad until recently. One day I had it and remembered how much I liked it. My sister April makes it all the time, so I'm calling it hers, though I have no idea where it came from. Super easy and yummy. Everything is eyeballed, so I'm just giving you a list of ingredients and some general instrustions.
Bowtie Pasta, cooked
Romaine Lettuce (or a Caesar Salad kit if you want to cheat), washed and torn to bite size
Chicken, grilled or fried and cut into bite-sized pieces
Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing - I like Newman's Own
Grated Parmesan
Croutons - optional
Toss everything together and enjoy. This is best fresh as the lettuce will wilt under the dressing after a while, and the noodles and croutons will get kind of soggy as they soak it up. I like the salad cold and the chicken warm, but eat it however you want. I promise you'll like it.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment